Dried aloe veraDried aloe vera keeps its nutrients and is very beneficial for the digestive system. It has multiple uses in cooking and as a snack. It goes perfectly with yoghurts and salads.
- Aloe vera contains polysaccharides, helping our immune system to protect us from bacteria.
- It has the ability to regulate acid reflux, balance bacterial flora and improve bowel transit.
- It gives us almost all of the minerals that the body needs on a daily basis.
- It also provides us with our daily dose of vitamins.
- It contains amino acids that our bodies need.
- It helps in forming collagen and nourishes the skin’s cells, moisturising it from the inside out.
- Food: Aloe vera is used as an ingredient not only in avant-garde cuisine but also in traditional cooking, providing texture and enhancing flavours. It is used in:
- Cold soups
- Chocolate sweets