Who is responsible for processing your data?
Company name: IMPORTACO, S.A.
Address: Carretera Real de Madrid Norte, 81; 46469 Beniparrell (Valencia)
Telephone: +34 96 122 30 00
Email address: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your data?
The data that you provide us with through the Website ww.itac-professional.com may be used for the following purposes:
- to contact you;
- to attend to, process and properly manage queries, comments, incident reports or suggestions we receive;
- to keep you informed, by electronic means or mobile devices, about any information that may be of interest to you;
- to perform statistical analysis on visits to the Website and user behaviour on the Website;
- to properly manage browsing on the Website;
- to pursue or defend claims of any kind.
The information supplied may undergo processing to create a profile that would enable us to provide you with the information of most interest to you. Furthermore, we inform you that automated decisions will not be made on the basis of that potential profile.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
- processing data in the Website’s contact form for the management of queries or comments submitted by users of the Website;
- processing data provided in subscriptions to the Club and Newsletter in order to send our Newsletter and relevant commercial information.
In addition, the grounds for processing the data of the person concerned will be based on the legitimate interest of IMPORTACO, S.A. in maintaining a line of communication with users of the Website regarding the following data processing operations:
- internal administration of the Website;
- statistical analysis of visits to the Website and user behaviour.
To whom will your data be disclosed?
IMPORTACO, S.A. will not disclose the data you provide us with except those strictly necessary in the case of a legal obligation or in the event of a court order or an administrative order from the public authorities.
For how long will we store your personal data?
The data will be stored for the time deemed necessary depending on the purpose for which they were provided or collected, without prejudice, where relevant, to the exercise of the right to erasure. In relation to processing needed to send commercial information, your data will be stored until you cancel your subscription to the Club and/or Newsletter.
What are your rights?
You will have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are dealing with personal data concerning you or not. In relation to your personal data, you have the right to:
- access them;
- request rectification or erasure;
- request limits to their processing
- oppose their processing;
- request their portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format
We remind you, further, that users may withdraw the consent granted for any purpose at any time.
Lastly, we inform you that users have the right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, which in the case of Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
Technical and organisational measures
IMPORTACO, S.A. will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your data, in accordance with current legislation. The data processing policies and security measures introduced by IMPORTACO, S.A. prevent unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or use of your personal data.
IMPORTACO, S.A. informs you that it does not verify the truthfulness of the data and it is therefore the responsibility of users to provide the correct information.