You are here:
Dried BlueberriesBlueberries, which get their name from their beautiful blue colour, contain antioxidants, but they are also an excellent addition to desserts and salads.
- Various studies reveal blueberries to be rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Due to their calcium and potassium content, they are especially recommended for athletes and people with considerable physical wear and tear.
- They are a good source of fibre, helping to regulate bowel transit.
- Both natural and dried blueberries are almost exclusively used for food and decoration.
- Their distinctive appearance and sweet taste mean they are often used in pastries, cakes, juices, compotes, jams, marmalades and jellies.
- They are also used as an ingredient in alcoholic beverages, as a colouring and to make sauces and they can be served with all types of meat and fish.