This unique confection is a delicacy that can be taken alone or used to flavor, sweeten to enhance the coffee and make the drinking experience much more pleasant.
- Peanut paste 75g
- Sugar 215g
- Egg white 106g
- Glucose 106g
- Water 53g
- Animal gelatin 15g
- Soluble coffee 5g
- We dissolve the sugar and glucose in water and raise the temperature to 140ºC.
- Then we add the hydrated gelatin.
- We whipped the egg whites until stiff and we add the caramel as a fine thread on them.
- Next, we add the soluble coffee and the almond paste and homogenize everything.
- We finish by putting the mixture on cornstarch to die-cut with desired shape.