This recipe is designed for a consumer who is increasingly attracted by the fusion of cultures and miscegenation in gastronomy, but who looks for a local ingredients at the same time.
- Almond paste 100g
- Water 300g
- Milk 244g
- Sugar syrup (inverted dugar) 211g
- Milk Powder 59g
- Yolk 20g
- Neutro (ice cream stabilizer) 6g
- Flour 100g
- Whole eggs 2 units
- Water 50 to 80g
- sugar 50g
- Honey 10g
- Impeller 1g
- For the ice cream, mix the water, milk, milk powder, sugar syrup, and the yolk.
- We heat the mixture to a 40ºC, then we add the neutral mixed with the sugar and we raise the temperature to a 80ºC.
- Then add the almond paste and turbine it in the refrigerator.
- For the Dorayaki: miz all the other ingredients in a bowl and let it rest in a room temperature por 30 minutes.
- Next, fry them in a pan on both sides for a few seconds.