Main trends present:
- natural, raw, high-quality products as a differentiating factor;
- participation of companies geared towards organic products;
- plant-based drinks and smoothies for functional snacking and as a dairy alternative;
- trends in paper-effect packaging and use of cardboard;
- small and portable formats for eating on the go and vending;
- nut butters, which are increasingly used and highly regarded as an ingredient or for direct consumption;
- products for indulging in with aromas including barbecue, chilli, Lima, paprika and others from around the world;
- notable presence of products such as legumes, grains and plant-based proteins in veggie burgers, ingredients for other foods and snacks;
- food from Spain and from the Mediterranean diet.
Importaco as nuts producers, had its own stand presenting new products including its more international ranges of NATURAL raw nuts, FRUITURAL dried fruits and mixes from the WANDERLUST range with flavours from Mexico, Italy and Asia. There was also the new line HELLO FRUITY, a healthy sweet snack containing dried fruits which is already available in Poland. Lastly, our significant range of CHOCOLATES with nut and dried fruit centres was highlighted with our new CATALOGUE.