Processed peanutsWe process peanuts to produce chopped peanuts and peanut flour and we also have ovens for roasting them. They are perfect for cooking, baking and pastry-making. Processed peanuts offer us an alternative food with many advantages: excellent quality, nutritious, tasty, widely available, hygienic and very practical for today’s lifestyle.
- Peanuts are a source of fibre.
- They provide plant-based proteins.
- They contain vitamins and minerals.
- They are filling.
- They improve digestion and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E and K.
- They improve beta-carotene absorption.