You are here:
Dried cherriesDried cherries keep all of their properties, such as freshness, but have a longer shelf-life and are perfect for sauces and other savoury dishes, as well as baking.
- Cherries, known as a “super fruit”, are full of antioxidants.
- They are one of the few food sources that contain melatonin.
- Cherries are an excellent source of beta-carotene (vitamin A), containing more than cranberries and strawberries.
- Cherries are rich in vitamins C and E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folic acid and fibre.
- They contain anthocyanins.
- Cherries are a good source of fibre, which is important for digestive health.
- Food: o Dried cherries are perfect for sauces and other savoury dishes, as well as baking.