Dried appleThe apple is one of the most popular fruits in the world. Its components include fibre, calcium and iron, among others.
- It is a natural diuretic and reduces the build-up of fluids and cramps in the lower limbs (legs and feet) due to its high potassium content.
- It includes vitamins from the E group, known to be strong antioxidants.
- Uncooked apple is used in desserts.
- It is also added to salads.
- Apple can be used to make puree.
- It is used as an ingredient in different types of pound cake.
- It can be served with different meats, both red and white.